skip to main | skip to sidebar

watch out for monkeys!

notes and photos from my (mis)adventures in india...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Posted by A.B.C.Desi on 1/31/2007
Newer Post Older Post Home

inspiration from...

  • A guy I'm lucky to know, because he's going to rule the world someday
  • My Travel God
  • My Favorite Chef
  • The Smartest Person I Know
  • Sepia Mutiny

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (28)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • No title
      • This week Alpana and I headed to Mysore for a quic...
      • Wandering around Mysore's markets...
      • On and around Chamundi Hill...
      • Mysore Palace
      • My friend Alpana has come into town for a few days...
      • I'm on another mini-trip this weekend, back to my ...
      • Next month is the big trip to Bombay and Goa with ...
      • After a few days in Chennai, I'm back home in Bang...
      • Panambur Beach, in Mangalore.
      • And later in the week, one of my cousins took me t...
      • After finishing all my family visits, I spent my l...
  • ►  2006 (29)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (16)