I'm on another mini-trip this weekend, back to my family's native place to attend a couple family functions. Today I took a day bus to Mangalore -- a ten hour trip which I spent glued to the window. Here are a couple shots I took from the bus as we zoomed by. (I took a ton more that didn't come out well -- the timing was pretty tricky.)
My cousin and her son picked me up at the bus station, and as we were walking to the car we ran into a few small children who were playing in the dirt. The kids were totally fascinated by my cousin's son -- an adorable two-year-old named Abhiram -- and he was enchanted with them too.

My cousin and her son picked me up at the bus station, and as we were walking to the car we ran into a few small children who were playing in the dirt. The kids were totally fascinated by my cousin's son -- an adorable two-year-old named Abhiram -- and he was enchanted with them too.