skip to main | skip to sidebar

watch out for monkeys!

notes and photos from my (mis)adventures in india...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Posted by A.B.C.Desi on 12/24/2006
Newer Post Older Post Home

inspiration from...

  • A guy I'm lucky to know, because he's going to rule the world someday
  • My Travel God
  • My Favorite Chef
  • The Smartest Person I Know
  • Sepia Mutiny

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2006 (29)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • We're pretty sure this isn't what it looks like bu...
      • Someshwar Beach, near Mangalore.
      • Aside from the gorgeous trees and flowers, the oth...
      • No title
      • Now I'm in Kasaragod, on the west coast of Kerala....
      • The Ganesha carving on the front door.
      • Now I'm in Udupi, staying with my cousin and her f...
      • Last night I went to Mangalore's new multiplex for...
      • There's a squirrel under the TV! I saw it scamper ...
      • We had another Blank Noise Project action last nig...
      • One thing which cracks me up (and sometimes drives...
      • I absolutely love the city cows. They're so gentle...
      • I visited one of the primary schools in our pilot ...
    • ►  November (16)