We're pretty sure this isn't what it looks like but it still cracked me up. Perhaps "punching" refers to some kind of road toll ticket? Indian English has some odd (to my American ears) phrasing and if I was faster with my camera I'd have dozens of pictures of entertaining signs. We all laughed so hard at this one that I made my cousin stop the car and pull over so I could hop out and take a snap.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
We're pretty sure this isn't what it looks like but it still cracked me up. Perhaps "punching" refers to some kind of road toll ticket? Indian English has some odd (to my American ears) phrasing and if I was faster with my camera I'd have dozens of pictures of entertaining signs. We all laughed so hard at this one that I made my cousin stop the car and pull over so I could hop out and take a snap.