skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
watch out for monkeys!
notes and photos from my (mis)adventures in india...
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Jasmeen always has her camera. She's a female Chris, really. Except without the food photo obsession....
Dev, our fearless leader.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
inspiration from...
A guy I'm lucky to know, because he's going to rule the world someday
My Travel God
My Favorite Chef
The Smartest Person I Know
Sepia Mutiny
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(28)
▼
March
(12)
I asked my friend Dev where I should eat if I only...
Jasmeen always has her camera. She's a female Chri...
Trekking in Sholay territory....does it look famil...
Dev kept straying off the path and climbing things...
For some reason, there was a slide down one of the...
And lastly, by the reservoir.....I'm really going ...
I'm on the radio!!! Radio Indigo, the color of mus...
I'm finally back in Bangalore after the big Bombay...
So, Bombay first. Satya and Chris picked me up at ...
Bombay balconiesthe Haji Ali MosqueMarine Drive
After a few days in Bombay, we headed to Goa. One ...
We spent our last few days in Goa in Panjim, the c...
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(29)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(16)