skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
watch out for monkeys!
notes and photos from my (mis)adventures in india...
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Mmmmm... street snacks...
My new favorite: raw mangoes with a chili spice rub.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
inspiration from...
A guy I'm lucky to know, because he's going to rule the world someday
My Travel God
My Favorite Chef
The Smartest Person I Know
Sepia Mutiny
Blog Archive
►
2007
(28)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(29)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(16)
My Kannada is still pretty minimal, so I generally...
A vegetable vendor at Russell Market who was very ...
Mmmmm... street snacks...My new favorite: raw mang...
Luckily it wasn't the bus I was waiting for...
Last Sunday, I went downtown for an action organiz...
More animal encounters:There's a park near our fla...
This was my week of 'firsts' in India:my first day...
Shopping for flowers in Gandhi Bazaar...
Travel tip #2: Watch out for monkeys!I went for a ...
Travel tip #1: Crossing the road requires complete...
One thing I love about B'lore, and my neighborhood...
Here's a snap of Commercial Street that I took on ...
So I'm finally settling in and getting ready to st...
Today I went to Nagar Bhavi, a suburb, to visit s...
I took this shot while grocery shopping with my au...
I made it! The journey -- 5 airports in 32 hours -...